About Florida Growth Realty
Our mission is to provide our Private and Institutional Clients with superior results by implementing innovative,yet practical, solutions to enable them to achieve their goals.
To accomplish this objective, Florida Growth Realty employs the following resources:
- Florida Growth Realty has been in business over 30 years with operations in Switzerland and South America. This has allowed us to develop an extensive network of Participating Broker Partners throughout the USA and overseas. Florida Growth realty employs an in-house staff exclusively dedicated to marketing support and originating leads to assist our Agents.
- A strong team of seasoned real estate professionals with depth and breadth in commercial real estate investment, finance and 1031 exchanges. This collaborative platform ensures each Client receives consistent, high quality service.
- Florida Growth Realty utilizes advertising sources such as the Wall Street Journal, state wide business and overseas publications as well as the major commercial property internet sites.
- Leveraging technology and over "Private Client Database", to reach national and international Buyer and Seller prospects.
- Our Partner Brokers in and outside the US understand the real estate opportunities in their region which enables them to speak with authority on the value each opportunity represents.
- Florida Growth Realty also being a mortgage broker, aggressively sources funds with our financial partners to find the best capital fit for each Buyer.
- By thoroughly analyzing each property, we will create a successful positioning strategy that will maximize the results of our marketing so that you recieve an outstanding price for your asset.
Meet Our Team
Robert Lurie, Chairman
Mr. Lurie has been actively involved in various business associations since receiving his Masters Degree from Princeton University. With more than 35 years in developing and acquiring real estate from around the world. Robert Lurie has been focused on Florida for over 23 years.
With this vast experience, Mr. Lurie has successfully overseen more than 2100 real estate transactions valued in excess of $600 million. He developed real estate operations in Geneva Switzerland with a staff of 50 as well as in South America where he lived for 6 years in the development of 44 thousand acres of property on the Parana River.
He has been a Licensed Mortgage Broker for 15 years as well as a Licensed Securities Principal in Florida for 18 years. Mr. Lurie is also a Licensed Real Estate Broker in four states. Robert Lurie received his Masters Degree from Princeton on an academic scholarship. During World War II Mr. Lurie received two bronze stars for valor while serving as an intelligence combat infantry officer in Europe with the US Armed Force.
Betsey Lurie, Original Founder
Betsey Lurie is the Original Founder of Florida Growth Realty. She is a graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University and has been involved in the real estate business for 27 year.
Betsey brings a distinguished career of professional business management experience to Florida Growth Realty, where she advises, consults and directs expansion of the activities of Florida Growth Realty to better serve its clients. Betsey serves as Key Advisor to Chairman, Robert Lurie.
She handled situations of 44,000 acres in South America, as well as assisting in the directing of 50 sales people in Geneva, Switzerland living in these areas for approximately 10 years. She has served as a past President of the Florida Opera, a Director of 10 years of the Childrens Home in Tampa, which has a $27 million budget and has worked with such luminaries as George Steinbrenner, Florida's First Lady Columba Bush, General H. Norman Schwarzkopf, Carol Jenkins President of Publix and Tony Dungy of football fame. Betsey has also served as President of the Dans Island Condominium Association for six years, overseeing improvements in excess of $500,000.
Bruce Jenkins, CCIM Consultant
Bruce started his real estate career in California in the 70's where he assisted clients with 1031 exchanges, facilitating the sale of several large apartment complexes. He was also involved as a developer in the home construction industry. As a Florida Real Estate Broker, Bruce has consummated several large commercial real estate transactions in the Tampa and Sarasota areas involving office properties, retail plazas, and special purpose buildings.
Articles have appeared in the Broker/Agent News and the St.. Petersburg Times lauding Bruce's use of technology to advance the field of Real Estate Sales. He has also served his local Board of Realtors on both the Technology and Professional Development Committee.
Mr. Jenkins serves as a Consultant to Florida Growth Realty, developing collateral marketing materials for our Seller Clients and procuring Buyers for our own products. Among his many accomplishments, Bruce earned the prestigious CCIM Commercial Real Estate Specialist designation and was a top producer with the local Board of Commercial Realtors for 2007.
David E. Joly, Florida Growth Realty
As marketing representative for Europe, David Joly, through his efforts, we at Florida Growth Realty are in contact with investors throughout Europe who can be buyers for offerings. The American dollar is relatively inexpensive in Europe which adds to the attraction of such buyers for American commercial property.
David has more that thirty-five years of business experience in Europe. He is an honor graduate of the University of Miami, with both, Bachelor and Master degree's. Long noted for his speaking ability, frequently to large groups, David is fluent in German and French. He offers expertise in strategic planning and friendly attention to all offshore investors interested in American opportunities.
Kathy Taylor - Office Manager
Kathy Taylor, brings 25 years of experience in serving as Office Manager with various organizations. Kathy also serves as a personal assistant to our Chairman, Robert Lurie, in seeing that all inquiries are handled in a professional and prompt manner.
Janet Wigand - Assistant
Janet Wigand has been associated with Florida Growth Realty for 20 years. Janet has been extremely helpful in office activities so we may promptly and efficiently serve our clients.